Laser Marking Machine/ Laser Engraving Machine for Wood
Engraving wood with a laser engraving machine produces stunning results. Logos, text, clip art and photos are all suitable – laser engraving machines are so accurate – each tiny detail is engraved perfectly.
Traditional brass plaques have in recent years fallen out of favor due to the constant problem of cleaning and the high cost of production. Wood is a more natural alternative, requiring less maintenance and costs are significantly reduced. For garden or woodland settings, we often use oak, rustic birch-bark or other native hard woods. Laser engraved wooden signs are easily read whilst blending beautifully into the natural habitat. Wood is a greener alternative to plastic or metal and will decay in time back to the earth leaving virtually no carbon footprint.
Some soft woods engrave well too and give a varied and interesting texture to the engraved area. We are always happy to run tests on woods that we have not tried before.
Timber is so versatile that we can use it to create a wide range of products:- Decorative items for presentations, key fobs, informational signs or perhaps to highlight a special place or mark a unique occasion – each item will be totally individual and personal.
Wooden boxes, kitchen items, cheeseboards, photo frames are all suitable for engraving. We stock a varied range of wooden pieces and we’d love to help make your idea a reality and create something totally unique and personal just for you.
Hispeed Wood Laser Engraving Machine Type:
Below are some wood samples of Hispeed laser marking machine/laser engraving machine:
Advantages of Laser Engraving Machine for Wood
- Marking a variety of non-metal materials
- No consumables, free maintenance (metal tube)
- Stable performance. no faculty in long time working
- Long lifetime upto 60,000 hours
- High marking speed, high efficiency, high precision
- Software with powerful edit function but easy operation
- Air cooling design, compact structure
Wood Laser Engraving Machine Working Process:
- make the engraving design on your design software Coreldraw
- Import the engraving design to the Hispeed Laser marking software
- Adjust the artwork accordingly
- Set up the marking parameters such as speed, frequency, power, hatching
- Test and adjust parameters until the marking quality is perfect for you