What is Mark on the fly?
Mark on the fly is continuous marking on moving parts. The parts are loaded onto a conveyor belt and automatically marked on that moving belt.This type of marking is used for continuous manufacturing processes where any standstill of the production line would be uneconomical.
Mark on the fly is used in 2D data logic, batch, date, and 1D bar-coding on FMCG packaging such as soaps, bottles, cosmetic jars, etc. A security number plate is a special application that is developed on this concept.
We proudly present international quality MOTF (Mark On The Fly) lasers at an affordable price. Components from France, Germany, Japan, and the USA ensure the system’s ultimate quality and long, trouble-free life.
Specification and Configuration of Main Components
- Main control system: touch screen + programmable controller PLC.
- Unwinding control: digital display tension controller + magnetic powder brake.
- Receiving control: CNC speed regulating motor. Ultrasonic generator:
- 20K automatic frequency tracking and frequent waves.
- Ultrasonic down mold: 20K vacuum heat treatment steel mold.
- Ultrasonic upper mold: cylinder patterned wheel mold.
- Laser Controller: 50W fiber laser
Size Specification Table
- The size of the whole machine is about: 2000mmx 750mmx1400mm(LWH)
- Feeding width: 200mm (maximum)
- Feeding speed: 0-5M/min
- Ultrasonic power: 2000W
- Laser power: 50W
- Machine weight: about 400kg
- Whole machine Power:5KW
- Machine power requirement: AC220V
Laser Technical specifications
|Output Power||10%-100%(continuously to be adjusted)|
|Output Frequency||20KHz-100KHz(continuously to be adjusted)|
|Focus Spot Diameter||<0.01mm|
|Engraving Speed||800 standard characters/second|
|Minimum Line Width||0.012mm|
|Cooling Mode||Air Cooling|
|Power Requirement||220V/50Hz/or 110/60Hz|
|Life of Laser Module||100000Hrs|
After Sales Service
- All of our machines will be fully checked by our quality control department before the shipment. We guarantee all of our laser machines have a one-year warranty (quick-wear parts not included).
- Training details: operation principles, system, and structure, safety and maintenance, software processing technique, etc.
- Numerous feedback from our clients have proven that our laser machines are stable in performance with rare malfunction. However, we would like to handle it as follows once malfunction occurs:
a.We guarantee that we will give you a clear reply within 24 hours.
b.Customer service staff will assist you in analyzing the malfunction to locate the cause.
c.If the malfunction is caused by improper operation of software and other soft faults, we will help solve the problem online.
d.We will offer plenty of online support, like detailed technical and installation instructions via email, video, and telephone. (Training by team viewer)