What is brass？
Commonly used laser engraving materials and their engraving techniques
Brass plate engraving
- No additional tools are needed, just put the brass plate engraving on the laser engraving machine table and start working, which is very convenient and fast.
- The quality and hardness of brass plate engraving should not require, and the application range is wide
- The quality of engraved brass plate engraving is good, and the pattern has a strong three-dimensional effect
- The laser engraving machine has high working efficiency
1.Quality guarantee period:
2.Quality guarantee conditions
- For any guarantee during the quality guarantee period, the user must show the “contract” with the company’s contract seal
- Before the user submits the quality guarantee, must preserve the original state of the damage.
- During the warranty period, the replacement and maintenance of spare parts cannot extend the warranty period of the whole machine or the warranty period of replacement parts.
3.It belongs to the scope of quality guarantee
- The machine cannot work due to product manufacturing, assembly, and raw material defects.
- Machine damage caused by quality defects.
4.Not within the scope of the quality guarantee (the user shall bear the cost)
- The user cannot show the contract, and the user will automatically give up the right to claim for quality.
- All problems occurred after the user repaired by himself or went to a manufacturer outside the company to improve.
- Quality problems caused by improper use or improper maintenance by users
- The machine does damage due to external reasons, especially the collision and chemical gas during transportation and handling. Damage caused by corrosion of body and chemicals.
- Expenses that are not explicitly stipulated in the quality guarantee, such as all expenses incurred by the user due to the quality guarantee, such as transportation and accommodation expenses.
- Economic losses or additional costs caused by the quality guarantee process.
- Damage caused by not following the method specified in the manual.
- The maintenance cost of normal wear and tear of vulnerable parts (including laser tube, reflector lens, condenser lens, and consumables mentioned in the manual).
5.The manufacturer reserves the right to change the content of the manual and products without prior notice
6.The laser engraving machine is a kind of precision numerical control equipment.
1.The laser engraving mechanism and workbench does keep clean and dust-free, so that they should clean every time it is turned on and off.
2.X, Y, and 2-axis guide rails are regularly dipped in a long fiber cotton ball with a bit of lubricant and gently wiped (pay attention to regular. When oiling, do not leave the cotton ball in the machine and on the belt).
3.Use a blower to blow off the dust, or wipe gently with lens cleaning paper. If the coating can damage (which will affect the engraving and cutting depth), should replace it in time.
4.The inside of the machine must be kept dry, especially the mirror bracket, laser power supply, and switching power supply if found
5. During engraving, if the light path is offset, it should adjust as soon as possible.
6.When troubleshooting, you must first cut off the 220V power supply, and it is strictly forbidden to plug in various cables and the inside of the machine.
7.Before use, check whether the cooling water and various external connections are standard. It is strictly forbidden to circulate the cooling water without cooling water. Use it in a state of being in the same form to prevent the laser tube from overheating and bursting.
1.The laser tube does not emit light during testing