Laser Engraving Brass/Brass Engraving Machine
Copper engraving is by far the most commonly used material for laser processing. It has the advantage of being easy to engrave and cut and not easy to damage. There are many machines for engraving brass, such as nameplate engraving machines, brass plate engraving machines, etc. We usually choose brass as the material of choice for nameplates. The surface of the brass plate is golden. Its color is similar to gold, so all the engraving results are ideal. We can also polish it to get a glossy finish or brush it to get a matte effect. Next, I will introduce you to the uses of laser engraving brass and related knowledge.
Applications of Brass Plate Engraving Machine
Name Plate Engraving Machine
Engraved Plaques for Picture Frames
Brass Engraving Machine Engraving Pictures
Laser Engraving Brass Plaques
Engraved QR Code” on Brass
Laser Engraving Brass Tags (dog & cat ID tags)
Benefits of Laser Engraving Brass.
1. Use advanced laser engraving brass technology to replace the traditional mechanical carving knife. Compared with manual or automated carving knives, laser engraving brass plate engraving has many advantages. To briefly summarize the following points:
- No additional tools are needed, just put the brass plate engraving on the brass engraving machine table and start working, which is very convenient and fast.
- The quality and hardness of brass plate engraving are not required, and the application range is wide
- The quality of engraved brass plate engraving is good, and the pattern has a strong three-dimensional effect
- The laser engraving machine has high working efficiency
2. Laser engraved brass plate engraving adopts domestic advanced professional CNC technology. The laser engraving machine developed by it has a more stable performance. An advanced motherboard uses a stepper motor controlled by a driver circuit to run faster, more durable, and with higher accuracy.
3. The operation interface of laser engraving brass plate engraving is simple, and the operation is very convenient.
4. The fully enclosed shape makes the machine beautiful and easy to work.
Choosing the right brass engraving machine for business
1. Brass engraving machine
The advantage of a metal laser engraving machine is exact. And there is no need to replace machine parts during the engraving process frequently. There is no need to use some hazardous chemicals. The method of metal laser engraving brass is very environmentally friendly and hardly produces harmful substances. At the same time, the engraving machine is small in size and does not need to occupy much space. But its disadvantage is that because of its high engraving accuracy. It needs more power than ordinary laser engraving brass machines.
2. Fiber Laser Marking Machine
3. Mini Portable Laser Engraver
3 Steps of Brass Engraving Machine to Engrave Copper Plate
1. Choose the laser engraved pattern on the brass plate
2. Adjust the fiber laser marking machine
3. Adjust the engraving position and click ok
How Much does it Cost to Laser Engrave a Brass Plate
There are many different types of brass engraving machines on the market. According to your engraving needs, you can choose a specific type of brass engraving machine. In short, if you have higher requirements for the details of the engraving pattern when engraving brass, I suggest you use a fiber laser marking machine. On the other hand, if you want to engrave pet logos and other brass plates that do not require much detail, I suggest using a metal laser engraving machine.
And if you need to engrave large brass plates and the desktop engraving machine is inconvenient to operate, I recommend Mini Portable Laser Engraver. This brass engraving machine can be carried and operated and is very flexible to use. Here is just a brief list of several related engraving machines. Suppose you want to know the best engraving machine for different sizes of brass plates. Please contact our staff directly. They will help you make the best choice from a professional perspective.